If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Parts of Canada makes guarantees on its products only. No warranties of any kind on installation or any other possible damage. Your use of the information is at your sole risk and knowledge. Customer responsible to have proper diagnose before ordering any parts.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk
- Parts of Canada are not responsible for how the product are used or installed.
- We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety and suitability of our products, either alone or in combination with other products.
- Users are advised to make their own tests to determine safety and suitability of each such product or product combinations for their own purposes.
- You are solely responsible for all respects of design, development, and production for your own products, including but not limited to:
- Designing a final products or components; verifying and testing such final products or Components under actual operating conditions and applicable circumstances; determining the appropriateness of The use of information in such final products or components; evaluating and determining the applicability of any Information.
Limitation of warranties
- The information present here is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied Parts of Canada makes no representations or warranties in relation Products information.
- Parts of Canada has no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Any system embedding electronic devices can fail or malfunction at a certain rate.
- Please be sure to implement, at your own responsibilities, adequate safety measures including but not limited to
- fail-safe design against the physical injury, damage to any property, to or for your products, components, and applications.
PCL doesn't take any responsibilities of any kind on any damage caused by incorrect installation, product defectivity or incorrect connection of any eclectic or electronic products.
All customers are responsible to insure the safe working place and associated knowledge to complete the replacement of the product safely and correctly.
Products bundling and materials may contain more or potentially unexpected information/details/data in comparison to that appeared on disclaimer. We suggest that you don't exclusively depend on the data introduced on disclaimer and that you must read names, labels, material on the products, alerts, and directions before utilizing or devouring a product.
- If you have any specific questions about any technical matter, you should consult your technician or other professional provider for the use of these products.
- Parts Of Canada reserves the right to modify, improve or otherwise change its products and/or Information in this technical
- information, or to cease or terminate this web simulation services without prior written notice.
- Before purchasing or using Parts of Canada’s products, you must refer to and comply with the latest version of all related technical information for products.
By Purchasing our Products, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This document was last updated on September 29, 2021