Thank you for visiting and shopping at Parts of Canada ltd. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
• We know that your order arriving on time for your event is VITAL. You shall order with our free standard turnaround time. The total delivery time is the Processing time + Delivery Time.
• Once you have placed an order, this cannot be cancelled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
• The estimated date for delivery of the products is set out in the Confirmation email which will be sent within 24-48 hours after you have received a confirmation of the order email. This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the products on that date.
• We may deliver your products in instalments.
• Every order receives a tracking number before it leaves our facility. From the time it leaves our door to the time it gets to yours; you’ll always know where your package is.
• Our Standard/Regular Delivery: 2-10 business days, Depends on your order and location.
SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY ESTIMATES
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• We are not responsible for the items you have placed in the mail. We will not cover you for loss by carrier company. That is where your tracking number comes in. If your items get lost in the mail, you will need to lodge a formal investigation with carrier company, for them to cover you for the loss/damages of your items. If you chose not to ship your items tracked or signed for, and your items become lost, you will not be reimbursed for your loss/damages. Parts of Canada will not pay to cover cost of postage and/or lost items in the mail. Carrier company will be your main contact for loss/damages which have occurred under their services.
You will receive a Shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive a confirmation .
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Parts of Canada is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Parts of Canada ltd