Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: 1st April 2023
Welcome to www.partsofcanada.com ("Site” or “Website"), operated by Parts of Canada Ltd. ("the Company"). Parts of Canada Ltd. is an appliance parts manufacturer and distributor focusing on bettering day-to-day life with superior quality products made by leading USA and Canadian manufacturers.
By visiting our site and/or when purchasing something from us, you (“User” or “Buyer”) engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, users, Buyers and/ or contributors of content.
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
- "Buyer" refers to the individual or entity that purchases a product or service from the Company through the Website.
- "Parts of Canada Ltd", "us", and "our" refer to www.partsofcanada.com.
- "User", "You", and "your" refer to the individual or entity accessing the Website for the purpose of using or obtaining any service from us. Users may include companies, partnerships, sole traders, persons, body corporates, or associations availing the services of this Website.
- "Website" refers to partsofcanada.com and any successor websites of the Company or any of its affiliates.
- "Parties" collectively refers to the parties involved in this Agreement, including Parts of Canada Ltd and You.
- General Information
The pictures of the products (and packaging) on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Parts of Canada Ltd work to ensure that colors are displayed accurately but we can’t guarantee that a device’s display of the colors exactly reflects those of our products.
Parts of Canada Ltd reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion.
Parts of Canada Ltd is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
All purchases made through this Website are governed by these Terms and Conditions. When placing an Order for any product on our Website, you must provide accurate and truthful information. Payment methods accepted include online payments via credit and debit cards.
Orders are placed on the Website by adding selected items to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Please review and verify your order carefully before submitting it.
Upon successful completion of the payment process, payment will be collected, and an email will be sent to confirm your order. A subsequent email will be sent to confirm the details of your product's delivery.
In exceptional cases, we may contact you to inform you that Parts of Canada Ltd does not accept your order for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Unavailability of products (e.g., due to discontinuation)
- Inability to authorize your payment
- Restrictions on your ability to purchase products from us
- Restrictions on our ability to sell products to you
- Errors in product pricing or description
In such cases, we will notify you via email that your order has not been accepted, and any payment made will be refunded within 24 hours of the notification.
Your order will only be accepted when Parts of Canada Ltd send a confirmation email. At this point, a legally binding contract is established between you and us, and Parts of Canada Ltd will either dispatch the products or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
We reserve the right to refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- Your card or bank account does not authorize the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria outlined above
If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that your payment is not accepted, you will be informed in writing, along with the reasons for non-acceptance.
For any inquiries or issues, please contact email@example.com. Parts of Canada Ltd value customer feedback and use it to continuously improve our products and quality of service.
Our Site accepts all major payment methods which include:
- Visa (credit and debit cards)
- MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
- Any other payment method displayed on our Site.
Parts of Canada Ltd reserve the right to add or change our payment methods at sole discretion anytime.
- Buyer Responsibilities
The Buyer is responsible for properly diagnosing the issue with their appliance and ensuring that they order the correct part number for their specific make and model before ordering any Electrical Equipment from the Company. The Buyer must consult their appliance's manufacturer or a qualified technician for assistance with diagnosis and part identification, if necessary.
- General Conditions
- The photographs displayed on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual products may vary slightly from the images provided.
- Parts of Canada Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of any information listed on the Website.
- Parts of Canada Ltd may make material changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Users will be notified of such changes either through a prominently posted notice on the Website or via email communication.
- The Website is provided to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable basis. It is intended solely for use in connection with the Service for your private, personal, and non-commercial purposes, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- Limitation of Liability for Appliance or Home Damage
Parts of Canada Ltd shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage to appliances or homes resulting from the installation, use, or misuse of any electrical equipment purchased through the Website. The buyer assumes all risks associated with the installation and use of the purchased products.
- Cancellation Policy
All orders are subject to a cancellation fee ranging 25% of the total order value. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount in case of order cancellation. Processed orders cannot be cancelled.
- Shipping, returns, and refunds
Please refer to our Shipping, returns, and refunds policy for more information on this section.
- Permitted use
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and limited personal use, and no other purposes.
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Parts of Canada;
- Gain unauthorised access to Parts of Canada’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Parts of Canada’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Parts of Canada in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- User Content
You are solely responsible for any content posted by you on the Website, including but not limited to sharing content, posting comments, and providing feedback. You represent that you have the necessary permissions to use the content you share.
When posting content to the Website, please refrain from posting content that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration, or unsubstantiated claims.
- Violates the privacy rights of any third party or is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- Involves unauthorized use or attempted use of another's account, password, service, or system.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- Sends repeated messages related to another user, makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual, or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Parts of Canada Ltd reserve the right to refuse any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to, the aforementioned criteria. In the case of repeated violations, Parts of Canada Ltd reserves the right to cancel user access to the Website without prior notice.
- Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, Parts of Canada Ltd may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Parts of Canada is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Parts of Canada Ltd. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a "Password") is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Parts of Canada immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Parts of Canada cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
- Monitoring Activity
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Parts of Canada Ltd expects all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Parts of Canada Ltd may remove material that appears in its sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and Parts of Canada Ltd will terminate the access rights of any repeat infringer. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us at email@example.com. The notification must include the following information: physical or electronic signature of the owner or authorized agent of the owner of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and reasonably sufficient information for Parts of Canada Ltd to locate the material; contact information of the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number, and email; a statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner of the allegedly infringed work, its agent or the law; and a statement, under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and the notifying party is the owner or authorized agent of the allegedly infringed work.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PARTS OF CANADA LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A) Part number disclaimer
PART NUMBERS ARE FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY. ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE ARE NOT REPRESENTED AS MANUFACTURED BY THE COMPANY THAT BUILT THE UNIT UNLESS SPECIFIED SO.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Parts of Canada Ltd be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or Parts of Canada Ltd' secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold Parts of Canada Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
- Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without regard to its conflict of law principles. By using the Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada to resolve any disputes, claims, or disagreements arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions, the Website, or any services provided by Parts of Canada Ltd.
- Privacy & Cookies
Parts of Canada Ltd reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the "Effective Date of Current Policy" date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
Parts of Canada Ltd shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure
Parts of Canada Ltd is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Parts of Canada’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Parts of Canada Ltd concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Parts of Canada's right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
- Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to Parts of Canada Ltd shall survive any termination.
- Contact Us
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts of Canada ltd
7070e Farrell Rd SE
Calgary, AB, T2H 0T2